Thursday, October 19, 2017

Ollie on the go - chasing Noah

Ollie on the go - chasing Noah
Well, well, well....Ollie is on the go. Crawling like crazy, and following Mommy or mostly Noah everywhere. You started to crawl on October 11th, 2017. Just a week after your 8 months bday. And man, you are enjoying your freedom! As expected, you follow Noah everywhere, and want to play with all of his toys. Not out of rivalry but clearly out of admiration and curiosity. I can see how whatever he does is most interesting to you, as he is more close to your world than anyone else. We love seeing how gentle (mostly) he is with you and how patient. There are moments of jealousy of course, but that's totally normal. He might not always share everything with you, but he loves you with all his heart. He enjoys feeding you and giving you water, and he very often walks by you and gives you a quick kiss or hug out of the blue. He is a terrific kiddo and you are right in his footsteps.
I always knew that you love your big brother, but now that you can go to places by yourself, it is more than obvious. Wherever Noah goes, you go! It's adorable and heartwarming from a Mom's point of you to see how you two love each other.

On the other hand, Noah is obsessed with firetrucks! Or as he would say "PIRE trucks". Everything is a "piretruck" from morning to night. So we got him a firefighter pajama and my goodness, he is adorable! (see pic attached).


I should speak to you guys more in Hungarian. It is important to know your mother's language and it's good to speak more languages in general. Unfortunately I don't do such a good job with it as Daddy, probably because most of my thoughts are in English, so i forget to use Hungarian. I am doing a better job with Ollie, not sure why, but i promise to change this. It would mean the world to me if you guys spoke my language and new about your Hungarian heritage, because it is unique and wonderful. Most people we talk to get more excited about Daddy being from Spain, but believe me, Hungary is a wonderful land with wonderful people.

A little about Mommy and Daddy. This is the :exhausting beyond limits" phase of our lives for sure - and that comes with irritation and frustration, which ultimately leads to us being "not so nice" to each other. I just want to say I am sorry if and when you guys have to witness that. We love each other very much and love you guys beyond limits, and this will never change. We are just tired on a level that we don't always know how to deal with. Exhaustion can bring on a whole new person in us - it's just the way it goes. I am trying my very best to work on this every day. i think your Daddy does too, although i think for him it's harder to step outside of a moment and remind himself of the big picture. But usually he comes around and sees it afterwards, i just wish sometimes he saw it before hurting my feelings. But he is THE BEST Daddy in this world! I can't tell you how many times I just watch him with you guys and see how lucky we all are. he loves you guys with all his heart! He feeds you, changes you, baths you, prepares meals, cleans, and on top of it, he can play with you guys endlessly. I don't even know how he comes up with all his ideas. :0

I am at work now and shouldn't be writing this probably, but I don't have much time otherwise, and I really feel like writing about our days and mostly about and to you guys.

I figured I'd post a little video of your first day of crawling Ollie. 

I love you guys with all my heart and being.
Mommy/Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment