Tuesday, October 8, 2019

I want a puppy - but do I?

I want a puppy - but do I?

I would like a puppy. I had one growing up (Pongo) and I think it was the best thing in my childhood. My parents would not like me saying that but it's the truth. I think it's a must for every kid and I certainly would like to give that to Noah and Ollie. But I can't imagine to work with it right now. 

I am thinking maybe when they are both in school? Like in 3 years? Something non-shedding for sure. I can't deal with the fur cleaning. 

Whatever happens in this life, Noah and Ollie will have a puppy. It's the right thing for any kid. It's a MUST. 

it helps with their confidence, their fears and doubts, it teaches them friendship, unconditional love, respect, humility, caring, trusting and soooo much more!!!

I promise you guys will have a dog!

Love, Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment