Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Noah’s first soccer game

 9/11/2021

First soccer game on the fields behind the Ahern middle school in foxboro! Thursday would have been the first practice but it was cancelled due to rain so there we were at your first game, with no practice. We have never met the coach or the other kids but you were so ready! You were so excited, you didn’t complain about anything in the morning. You woke up, changed into your gear, ate your breakfast, took your medicine, brushed your teeth and you were ready. 

The weather was absolutely gorgeous! Couldn’t have been any better. Sunny Saturday morning about 65 degrees and warming up.

We got to the field and found the coach, introduced you , got your uniform and off we were to the sidelines. 

And that’s when it happened. I mean wow! You started to play like you have played your whole life. You dribbled the ball, passed to teammates, listened to instructions, ran up and down and scored the first goal and then seven more! Amazing. 

We tried to catch it on video but I think we were so amazed that we only caught a little bit on camera. It was priceless. You loved every second! I was so proud. Daddy was so proud. 

And most of all you kept your head down, you were humble and kind. I was so impressed! That’s my boy. 

You were so cute. We told you not tog ER cocky if you do things well or better than others and you took it to heart so much , you didn’t show an ounce of arrogance. I almost felt bad that you seemed almost nervous to celebrate even though you were so awesome! When we got in the car, all you said to me was “mommy, I thought I did really well, but I kept it inside, I didn’t say anything to anyone, only in my own brain I said I was good”. You are the best. You take everything to heart and follow through. Not an easy task especially at this age. Kudos to you Kicsi Lego! I love you so so much! And just know- I’d love you just as much even if you didn’t do well! To me you are awesome in every way- nothing could ever change that. 

-Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment