Tuesday, September 6, 2022

First Day of First Grade - Noah

09.06.2022

My Dearest Noah,

Here we are - 1st grade!!! You are growing up too fast and it makes my heart churn. I love watching you grow but it makes me sad how fast time flies. I want to hold onto every moment - every day a little longer. You are growing up. Your face is losing the baby like features and you are starting to resemble a young man. I am not ready! Stop the clock!

You have come a long way this past summer. We weaned you off of a dozen medications, you started to eat (even more than Ollie) and you are growing my love. You are getting stronger EVERY DAY. You have lost 3 teeth as well. It's like everything in your body is catching up and getting so strong!

I love you with all my heart. I know you know that. I know you feel that. Have the time of your life every day. Enjoy learning but most of all sweetheart - HAVE FUN! MAKE FRIENDS! Nothing else matters at this stage of your life. Do NOT worry. Relax and enjoy the ride. Keep smiling! Be kind to others - including yourself. Don't be hard on yourself - you got this. Remember, perfection is in the imperfections. Life is beautiful because it isn't perfect. People are special because they aren't perfect. Give yourself a break sometimes - and just enjoy the little things. you will soar to amazing heights and everything that happens will take you exactly where you need to be. Don't try to control where life takes you - it has a plan just for you and it has a place just for you. 

Enjoy 1st Grade - can't wait to hear about everything every day:)

Love, 

- Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment